SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT PLAN Overview
- Using the AIMSWeb Scores in Reading as a baseline, 5% of students will decrease in Tier 3 each benchmark period.
- Throughout the school year, all teachers will improve teaching practices by ensuring a link to professional learning, gathering data on student growth and teacher performance, developing a support system for professional growth (Professional Learning Communities), and fulfill the Guam Teacher Professional Standards.
- Using SY 2016-2017 parent attendance at PTC and PTA as baseline, parent involvement will increase by 5% each semester.
- Using SY 2015-2016 PowerSchool discipline data, student suspension rate will be below 5% each school year.
- Each school year, CBMES will meet 100% health and safety standards based on EPA, Department of Public Health and Social Services, GFD and OSHA.